Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy (Almost) Birthday to you!

Happy (Almost) Birthday to my awesome Aunt Peg and my BFF/Cousin Dawn (aka her daughter - how perfect is THAT?)


They will both celebrate their birthdays soon - tomorrow and Saturday respectively. It's amazing - they stay so young at 29 and 28 respectively.


This is where I should put a photo or two but you see, all my great, ahem, "older" photos where I might've found a few great shots from the "Old Days" (aka the 80's) to embarrass them with are in my closet, see. And, well, when I went near the closet I heard a distinct "rustling" sound. I take this to mean that my closet is inhabited by ... something.


Probably a wee tiny little mouse no bigger than my thumb who is, I'm told, "more afraid of me than I of him."


I, however, maintain that it is a significantly larger mouse  - with fangs.


Therefore, just use your imagination and imagine that they are both very, very pretty (because it's true) and wished very, very happy birthdays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment