OH KYM, I LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW - we DID have fun didn't we?????? You've captured so many of the magic moments of the weekend, the highlight reel - the view of the past that memories are made of - I'm impressed yet once again and I can't say THANK YOU enough for the pictures and of course your poetic and comedic comments - just love it!
Loved the slide show! Your site looks awesome. I am just wondering where the group photo on the hill is? And I know we have a pic with you in it too, we need to prove you were there too!
Love the slide show. Really showed off the whole funfilled weekend. Can't wait for next year!
ReplyDeleteOH KYM, I LOVE THE SLIDE SHOW - we DID have fun didn't we?????? You've captured so many of the magic moments of the weekend, the highlight reel - the view of the past that memories are made of - I'm impressed yet once again and I can't say THANK YOU enough for the pictures and of course your poetic and comedic comments - just love it!
ReplyDeleteLoved the slide show! Your site looks awesome. I am just wondering where the group photo on the hill is? And I know we have a pic with you in it too, we need to prove you were there too!
ReplyDelete