... is Just Darling!
Dawn and Leo Fertig and family announce the addition of the newest Fertig - Jack! Jack joins a brother, Buster, and disgruntled feline sibling, Simba, at home. (As Dawn said "Buster loves him and they play well together but I haven't seen my cat in days ...")
I'm sure Buster loves this new addition, but wonder if he's secretly saying "look pal, you may have youth and cute on your side but anything you can do, I can do with one leg tied behind my back (or, in this case, missing)"
Obviously Jack gets his coloring from Kayla. Welcome Jack! You are one lucky dog.
Thank you, once again Kym, for allowing all to view family photos and information. We love Buster! He is such a kind, smart and beautiful dog but I believe that Jack (lucky rescued dog that he is) will fit in this happy little family very well. He too is good natured and I like him! Just had to share.
ReplyDelete