Sunday, December 14, 2008

'Tis the Season ...

Caricatures


To be turned into a cartoon character! Because seriously, animation has ALL the fun during the holiday season. I mean, if you aren't saving Christmas, guiding Santa, or just otherwise making the planet safe for candy canes, abonimable snowmen, and elves who really want to be dentists then what are you doing with your life? 


Mike's employer hosted a fantabulous Christmas Party this weekend. There were clowns, magicians, minstrels and Santa - oh my! There was also ... drumroll please ... a caricaturist (word?) Oh how I love them! I have wanted one of these of my kids for just a stitch past FOREVER. I've only seen them at amusement parks, however, and the children never showed the slightest bit of amusement when I suggested they sit still in the blazing hot sun to have them made.


Until now. I am going to use caricatures for EVERYTHING. Seriously, in my caricature I will be thin, and 20 years old ... for the children the look is a LOT more realistic!


Merry Christmas!   

No comments:

Post a Comment