Work. Work. Work. It's all you ever do. Now here I come asking for even MORE from you.
On my end the whole blog here looks fabulous. For others, perhaps not so much.
If you are reading this, could you sort of glance over there to the right and confirm that you are seeing what I think you are seeing over there. You should see a nice pop-in slide show under the slideshow area and, a tad further down, you should see a photobar of 3 random photos and my head with a link to "writermom1's photostream" (where you can see even MORE photos - how fun is that? See, I am willing to pay you for this. In photos).
If you see something that looks kind of like these screenshots, all is right with the blog world. If you don't, could you please let me know either by commenting here, dropping me an email, or just generally saying "hey blog geek, it doesn't look like that at ALL." Thanks so very much. 

No comments:
Post a Comment