Super Cool Surprise Party Pics are currently up and waiting. Click the link to flickr (at right) to view and you should all be able to read photo notes and download any images you want right from here - easy as pie!
Had a fantastic time at the party when I wasn't being moved to tears by something or other (darn you all for being so fabulous!) I was all about keeping it in check until Leo's toast. He should really have to warn a girl!
Love you all and if anyone has more pics I'd love to have 'em if you could e-mail them I'll put them in.
P.S. Anyone wanting prints from the Flickr listings: simply click "all sizes" above the photo and you'll see the "full resolution image" and a link to "dowload large photo." You can then save it in a folder of your choosing on your harddrive, disc, whatever and have prints, use as your screensaver, whatever makes you happy. Hope that helps!
P.S. part 2: There's an orb in there just for you Peg!
***REMEMBER: The medium sized pics you see all on the screen together are only thumbnails. Click on one to open it "large" and then you'll see a spot on the right where you can click to go to the next full-size pic (or previous) and so on. It's all very exciting I tell you. Truly awesome. For those loved ones on a dial-up connection I'm so sorry. You'll probably want to go get a cup of coffee or something, then come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment