Thursday, January 11, 2007

Comments? Comments!

Yay I got comments! Okay, comment! One. Recently. Pretty ex-ci-ting I'll say! Thanks Dawn! Sure, she's my best friend and thus duty-bound to say nice things even if I post pictures of, say, my sock (That's a GREAT sock! She'd say because she's sweet like that) but still ... a nice comment. I'm so psyched!


Just so's you know - I'm not HINTING or anything - but you can always e-me or post a comment or whatever by clicking that little comment thingie at the bottom.


I think .

2 comments:

  1. Your socks are great & so is your blog. It rocks!
    Love,
    Kayla (your 13 year old cousin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This web site was sent to me by Peggy S. and I know Dawn and Beth Moser they are friends of mine, I live in Florida, (Ft. Myers) I enjoyed your site and all the pictures.
    Good Luck on everything you do. Glenda

    ReplyDelete