Yes, the show MUST go on ~ even if your antennae fly off! Grainy shots that are the standard "salvaged as best I can" from the horrible school auditorium lighting. Photo of antennae headband that appears to be balanced on her fingertip is actually the camera capturing the exact *moment* that she realized her headband had flown off. Moments later she would lunge across the floor, slap it on her head (backwards), and continue as if nothing had happened. Broadway - eat your heart out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kym,
ReplyDeleteYou KNOW I LOVE your column and this site. It makes my day. And today, I finally had a moment to take a peek - your commentary (not Kassie's dilemma) made me laugh out loud!! '... antennae headband that appears to be balanced on her fingertip is actually the camera capturing the exact *moment* that she realized her headband had flown off' - OMG - I can't stop laughing - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I needed that. Keep up the great work!
with love,
me