So yes I really DID receive two of these shirts and yes, I really DID ask the children to wear them to school on Monday. And yes, I really AM prepared to homeschool them if necessary ... And no, Kassie does not REALLY have red "possessed by the Devil eyes."
But her mother does.
Oh yes, I do. And you CAN tell the principal I said so.
And for the maybe .5% of people (and/or the general population) who don't know the story of how the Principal of our Elementary School decided to just go ahead and listen to the voices in her head that told her to call me on the carpet and give me a dressing down for daring to write about the third grade science project let me tell you that on her part it was
A) a very, very bad idea
B) this is a direct response to that.
By popular demand,
The column that almost landed me in 3rd grade detention
Seriously, I got called into the Principal’s office and everything!
Kym,
ReplyDeleteYou give new meaning to Crestview "Rebels". I love this site and am glad that you share it with me. Every time I see pics of Matthew and Kassie I can't believe how much they've grown and I'll always miss living across the street from you!
Hugs,
Sandy
Love Sandy's comment! "New meaning to Crestview Rebels." FUN-NY!! And it's probably still not time to un-shackle me, cuz I'm still ready to go to the school myself and give Ms. Full of Herself Principal a piece of my mind. How NOT subtly passive-aggressive are those t-shirts!! You go girl!
ReplyDelete